defined

• Updated: Sat, August 27, 2011

• Reported By: LISANN — Orange Park Florida United States of America
Precision Carpet Cleaners
Jacksonville, FL Orange park, Florida United States of America

Precision Carpet Cleaners Unacceptable Serive. SCAM rip off. Customer service is the last thing you will get. Orange park, Florida

Scheduled an appoint for saturday at 10:00-12, arrived at 11:00. Measured rooms with his feet by walking and
indicated was approx 700 sqt and would $300.00 for cleaning. I told  him I never heard of anyone paying that much for carpet cleaning.  Advised I called for the cleaning special in the Mint Magazine. When I did not accept the $300 quote they began cleaning and was half way done in 5 mins. I told the guy the carpet does not look any different and  they r not that wet. He said it was ok and supposed to be like that for basic carpet cleaning. When done my carpet looked just as it did prior to arrival. I had to go rent a carpet cleaner from Lowe's and my  carpet looks fine. I even called them back so I could email the  pictures of the dirt the Lowe's rental picked up, one hour after they  were supposed to have cleaned. I advised that this is unacceptable.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THE GUYS ARE NOT CARPET CLEANERS, THEY ARE CON MEN AND OUT TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK. I REPEAT DO NOT USE THIS  COMPANY!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Carpet-Cleaners/Orange-park-Florida-32065/Precision-Carpet-Cleaners-Unacceptable-Serive-SCAM-rip-off-Customer-service-is-the-la-770007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Carpet Cleaners