Complaint Review: Precision Carpet

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: Shirley — Florida United States of America
Precision Carpet
Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Precision Carpet There ads are very deceptive.Advertised 49.99, bill given to me was 315.00. little steep. Jacksonville, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: The $49 coupon special in their ad says...

This  company had false advertisement. They quoted me 49.99, plus tax  over phone for  5 rooms and  hallway to clean  carpet. But when they  got  here the total  came  up to  315.88. So they never intend on  giving me the 49.99. deal. I  told them that that was  not in my budget and  the tried to  lover it to  110.00, and I said , no. Just give me the 49.99 deal and  be on your way, but  they refuse to do it , because it would be wasting their time. So why  quote  it, if you  never really was going to get that price. This is the second  company that  has  tried to get over  with the advertisement of the  lower  prices. I feel it should  be unlawful to quote that, and besides  my carpet was not  really all that dirty, I  just wanted  it to smell fresh for the  holidays. I will never attempt to  use their  services again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Carpet/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/Precision-Carpet-There-ads-are-very-deceptiveAdvertised-4999-bill-given-to-me-was-315-812334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Carpet

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The $49 coupon special in their ad says...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"over 250 square feet equals two rooms."

Does this apply to you?