Complaint Review: Precision Consulting Inc

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: J D — Brooklyn New York
Precision Consulting Inc
48 Snyder Avenue, New York USA

Precision consulting inc Took my money and never finished the job. But somehow the inspector passed the project. Witch says she was paid off Snyder Avenue New York

Wayne came here is me an estimate promised me the world that doors jams and moldings would all be replaced we gave him a deposit then it turned into all I'm only doing what's written on the report not what we agreed upon Not what's on  our contract. And don't worry your going to pass he says.  This is led abatement not construction.  The quality of craftsman ship was horrible  my doors don't close half of the walls were painted  there are still spots there no paint or primer was put up.  He promised me the world and delivered less then nothing     Everything he touched I had to pay to have redone.  Part of out contract was he was going to have a 3rd party contact me to do a dust test. They also never showed up. For the last 4 months he keeps saying I'll give you back 3k and I have yet to see any money at all

i had had to pay out of pocket to get the dust test done again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Consulting-Inc/Snyder-Avenue-New-York/Precision-consulting-inc-Took-my-money-and-never-finished-the-job-But-somehow-the-inspec-1137993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Consulting Inc