Complaint Review: Precision Dating

Precision Dating
1001 U.S. 1 Jupiter, Florida USA

Precision Dating Deceived by Precision Dating Jupiter Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Here To Serve You

*Consumer Comment: Get your $5,000 back!

When I first met with Kelly Leary of Precision Dating, she told me that there were plenty of high quality men who lived in my area. We discussed my reasons for joining and she had me crying. I felt vulnerable and agreed to give her almost $5,000.

The next day I called and was having second thoughts and no one in the office answered, so I left a message on their answering machine. Finally, she called me back the next day and convinced me again that this worth it.

I took my photos a week later and when I finally was able to view their members, I realized that I made a big mistake as most of the men were unattractive. Where were the wealthy men she promised lived nearby? I called the office again and received that same ansering machine. Maybe they only work there when they have someone coming in?

I have asked them to prove they have men, like they promised. They have not been able to. I asked for a partial refund and was told that is not their policy. I am so frustrated and wish I never joined Precision Dating. My advice to other women is not fall for this very expensive scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Dating/Jupiter-Florida-33477/Precision-Dating-Deceived-by-Precision-Dating-Jupiter-Florida-1050922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Dating

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Here To Serve You

AUTHOR: Precision Dating - ()

We are very sorry to hear that “Taken to the cleaners” is not happy with our service. We have had thousands of members (women AND men) join precision dating in the last few years. Some members join seeking a significant other, some to date and some to get married. Our team works with all our members to accomplish their specific objectives. Some people meet in a month and others it might take longer before they connect with that special someone. There is not a business in America, big or small, that at any given time, will not have disappointed clients. With the thousands of members we have, our track record speaks for itself, but we still don’t want to have any disappointed clients.

“Taken to the cleaners”, we are still here to serve you and very confident that if you just meet us half way, and let us introduce you to men that meet the criteria you shared with us, you too will be in the relationship you desire. We want you to be part of the thousands of people that have found happiness through Precision Dating.

Get your $5,000 back!

AUTHOR: Rich - ()

If you didn't get what you paid for (and I'm sure you didn't) Just DISPUTE the charge with your credit card!! You didn't pay cash right? All you have to do is get your bank to help you. If I were you I would also call the BBB in that town and check the agreement you agreed to. Do they offer any satisfaction guarantee?

Even if they dont, just dispute it and your bank should help you out. These online dating companies are almost all scum. I say almost because I haven't tried every one of them and there may be a real one out there, but you would have better luck meeting a real person at the grocery store and striking up a conversation than relying on these websites because ALL of the one's I've encountered are scams. Every single one.

Get your $$ back. Call your bank. You can do it! Especially since it's been less than a month.