calculated

• Submitted: Tue, May 05, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 05, 2009

• Reported By:Macomb County Michigan
Precision Door Service
11936 Farmington Livonia, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 734-2666128
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Precision Door Service RIP OFF Livonia Michigan

When I called these guys out, a guy showed up on time. He looked at my garage door for maybe 1 minute. He then quoted me off the top of his head that it would cost $491.00 to repair. He said that I needed new springs and rollers. After swallowing my pride and holding back to not hit this guy. I tell him I can't afford such costs. He then charged me $65.00 to come to my door. I paid him via check just to get him out of here. After he left I called around to other companies and found someone to come out and replace my springs and rollers for $150.00. They came out right away and fixed it. It looks great. So, make sure you call around to other companies before calling these guys out. It'll save you money!!!

Arghhhhhh
Macomb County, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2009 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Door-Service/Livonia-Michigan-48150/Precision-Door-Service-RIP-OFF-Livonia-Michigan-448925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Door Service