Complaint Review: Precision Door

• Submitted: Sun, November 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, November 25, 2007

• Reported By:matawan New Jersey
Precision Door
440 Herbertsville Road Brick, New Jersey U.S.A.

DoorPrecision Precision Door N.J. charges double/ Low class owner justifies Brick New Jersey

I can't believe how I read the same exact story on here, from a Precision customer in California (report #4362) This was back in 01' in San Jose, and the company is STILL pulling one over on the consumer. This time In Brick New Jersey

.. IN 2007, I was charged $800 For some springs and track wheels.. I found out after that I was charged at least double what I should have. Don't anyone feed me that BS about how they use the best parts in the industry HENCE the high fee... No d**n springs and pulleys are worth $800!! Your competition has comparable parts for far less... I called 3 places and BEFORE i mentioned Precision.. they knew exactly who I was talking about. I felt like these guys all were mind readers.. Amazing Trick being able to name PRECISION as soon as I said "I just got charged $800 for garage door repair"

I was even fed the same line "Buyers Remorse" by that scumbag Steve who owns the Jersey location. Is that their automatic defense when accused of overcharging?? What a dumb thing to say, as if I purchased an exotic car without the means to afford it.. He said his prices are on the higher side cause they pay advertising and have to pay employees... LOL Real smart thing to say, provided EVERY company has to pay employees to work and place ads for business.. What a moron! He was also so proud, bragging that they have a 24 hour hotline for superior customer service (that I called at 9 pm. one night to have been told "You woke me up" by a woman who claims to be a manager).

He spoke down to me with an angry tone, very defensive saying "What's is gonna take to make you Go Away.." (Ok Tony Soprano..) He offered me a lousy $100. I was insulted at his sleezy, low class, unprofessional tone, and would rather tarnish the reputation of this shady operation! He ended the conversation saying "I sleep well at night" .. Of course he does in his mansion payed for by ripped of customers... I called Corporate in Florida and spoke with someone in complaints who "yes'd" me and got nothing resolved.

And as for this 5 yr warranty you gave me... THANKS!!! IF THIS SUPERIOR PERFECT FLAWLESS SPRING BREAKS.. I'LL GIVE YOU A CALL!!

I Swear on everyone I know I am NOT exaggerationg anything in this complaint
Am I angry??? YES
AM I bitter??? YES
You would be too if you got charged $800 for a 45 minute (Im sure it could have taken 15 minutes) for pulleys and springs...

matawan, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2007 01:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Door/Brick-New-Jersey-08724/DoorPrecision-Precision-Door-NJ-charges-double-Low-class-owner-justifies-Brick-New-Jers-286540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Door