Complaint Review: Precision Funding Group

• Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: laf220 — Souderton Pennsylvania United States of America
Precision Funding Group
226 Haddonfield Road Suite 100 Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

Precision Funding Group PFG Told me my rate was locked, when in reality it wasn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cherry Hill, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Call the FDIC and/or the FTC

Working with this company has been a complete and total nightmare.  At first, everything was wonderful.  The lender that I was working with was great because I have a lower credit score I was very excited to be able to own my own home.  As things progressed and we had the home inspection, he said he was "done" and waiting on us.  The seller made the repairs, and I signed the rate lock back in January (it is now MARCH).  I have to be out of my apartment on Saturday, it is now Monday.  he told me the loan would close at the beginning of this month, it is now the 26th.  He emailed me the new rate, with NO explanation, and just asked me to sign.  When I called him to ask why I was signing these documents he told me that he did not lock the rate it and it was his mistake.  WELL that doesnt fix anything.  In any case, I am furious.  This company is HORRIBLE.  I even left a message for the president, Wes, with no response.  They do not care about their clients.  Only about their bottom line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Funding-Group/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/Precision-Funding-Group-PFG-Told-me-my-rate-was-locked-when-in-reality-it-wasnt-859493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Funding Group

Call the FDIC and/or the FTC

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

There may have been some regulations broken here. It doesn't hurt to try.