Complaint Review: Precision Induction Cooktop

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Roland — Johnson Vermont United States of America
Precision Induction Cooktop
1755 N.Butterfield Road Libertville, Illinois United States of America

Precision Induction Cooktop Nu Wave They are trying to have pay over $161.00 for just Cooktop For 1 (one) Cooptop another $59.?? for the utnsel make it over @200.00 for 1 cooktop and case.. 1755 Libertville, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: S&P Clarification

I order the Cooktop Just one ...They said I would get the cookware with my order..this is what I got 1 Cooktop and carring case....no untinsels as order. I would pay in the 3 pay methed they  would like  paid $71.61 as first payment  Two more payments auto from my bank  that would amount to $150.?? for just the cooktop

I call them and they told me (just now) and they told me it be another $59.?? in oder for me to get the Utensels  that would make a total of over $200.00 plus  payments     +$71.61

2more payments of $41.++ = $83.++   $71.61 + $83.++  +  = $154.61 for just the cooktop and case
no untinsels,,,,,I would have to pay another $59.++
$154.61
$ 59.00
$213.61
 this is the total to get what they advertise for $99.99 plus shiping and handling

if they think this 88yr old man is going  t take this you are wrong. can legaly stop theother 2 payments from my bank? donot all for there monkey bussiness  be carfull  at my age 88 and on SS  they have a he.. of a nerve,,,,,carfull if you buy anythingfrom them..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Induction-Cooktop/-Libertville-Illinois-60048/Precision-Induction-Cooktop-Nu-Wave-They-are-trying-to-have-pay-over-16100-for-just-Coo-989306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Induction Cooktop

S&P Clarification

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. In many cases, confusion about the cookware stems from a simple misunderstanding about having accepted the additional S&P charges in order to obtain the free gift. To clarify, the bonus items are still free, provided that customers agree to the one-time S&P charges. The S&P is only credited to your account in conjunction with your first payment.

If you feel that you are still missing items from your order, send us an email with your complete order information to facebook@hearthware.com. I will have our customer service managers compare your records with our own. Once I receive an update from them, I will pass along any relevant information to you. We genuinely appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your NuWave PIC cooking experience.