Complaint Review: Precision Induction Cooktop

• Updated: Sun, October 07, 2012

• Reported By: Mack — Pocahontas Arkansas United States of America
Precision Induction Cooktop
1755 N Butterfield Rd. Libertyville, Illinois United States of America

Precision Induction Cooktop No second cookware, nothing from email or phone calls. Said I didn't pay second S&H but I have proof . Libertyville, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Jeremy can't be reached - I tried

*UPDATE Employee: Cookware Help

After a lengthy talk with the lady that takes orders, [I asked every question I could think of to make sure this was not a Rip Off, what I was supposed to be getting, and how much it would cost]. I ordered, and got my first order when I was supposed to .It contained all of the first part of the BOGO. So, I waited for the next part of the shipement .        After 2 mo. of not hearing a thing, I called their consumer Services Dept . They said it was on back order, and I should send them an email .

I sent them an email and made sure they would have to sign whenever they got it . No return .Then I called again and no one answered except an automated message telling me they were putting me on hold . I left the phone off the hook for 2 hrs, and no one answered .         Finally I recieved my shipment in late Sept.. No cookwarewith it. I called again, they said I did not pay for S&H for the last shipment. That was why I got only the cooktop, and no cookware with it . I did pay S&H for both orders [They took it out of my credit card]. So I have proof .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Induction-Cooktop/Libertyville-Illinois-60048/Precision-Induction-Cooktop-No-second-cookware-nothing-from-email-or-phone-calls-Said-I-951256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Induction Cooktop

Jeremy can't be reached - I tried

AUTHOR: Al - (United States of America)

Jeremy,

I notice that you often make a response in a rebutal by using a different e-mail address. and in my case, your rebutal failed to address the real issue of excesssive postage and handling charges of which I was not informed of.

Subsequently, I have tried to contact you but the e-mail address you posted in rebutal to my complaint on the Ripoff Report  doesn't work.  Give me a real address that works please.  My latest e-mails were not responded to.

I feel that I am just being ignored. My next step is to contact a local  TV consumer reporter who investigates consumer ripoffs and airs them on television.

Cookware Help

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. In many cases, confusion about the cookware stems from a simple misunderstanding about having accepted the additional S&P charges in order to obtain the free gift. If you feel that you are still missing items from your order, send us an email with your complete order information to facebook@hearthware.com. I will have our customer service managers compare your records with our own. Once I receive an update from them, I will pass along any relevant information to you.