Complaint Review: Precision Induction Cooktop

• Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: Ron — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Precision Induction Cooktop
1755 N. Butterfield Road Libertyville, Illinois United States of America

Precision Induction Cooktop Partial Order Overcharge Shipping Libertyville, Illinois

I ordered this from the TV ad. It was buy one cooktop and get one free. I also ordered at the same time a mini nu wave oven but I had to pay additional shipping and handling of $29.95 even though it was shipped in the same box which I had already paid $29.95 for the two cooktops. The ad said that I would received cookware for the cooktops free. According to the ad, I would receive two sets of frying pans, steamers, lids,carry cases and fondue forks. When I received the one box that took almost 10 days, I received two cooktops, one mini oven and one carry case.

I called them, only to find out that I would have to pay shipping of $29.95 for each set of cookware and the carry case. According to the supervisor I spoke to. as a Senior Citizen, I decided to just send it all back and not deal with this type of marketing. I did decide that if I can not get what I want at the store and see what I am getting it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Induction-Cooktop/Libertyville-Illinois-60048/Precision-Induction-Cooktop-Partial-Order-Overcharge-Shipping-Libertyville-Illinois-972502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Induction Cooktop