Complaint Review: Precision Induction Cooktop

• Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: junior — Porterville California United States of America
Precision Induction Cooktop
1755 N. Butterfield Road Libertyville, Illinois United States of America

Precision Induction Cooktop hearthware False advertisement and lack of customer response Libertyville, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Order Assistance

I ordered the nuwavepic and the free bonus which included the cookware for the nuwave. I recieved two cooktops and no free cookware which is the bonus after paying double shipping and handling.
I have made several phone calls to the customer service number, 10 times to be specific and all I have been able to accomplish is leaving a message and getting no response back. I have called the 24/7 hotline for the past 4 days and it is continuesly busy. I have left several emails to their support and have recieved no response.

I called the number to which I origanally ordered the product through and spoke with the supervisor named Robin and explained my situation. I was told that there was nothing she could do for me, there was no one else I could speak with, I was treated rudely, and hung up on.

What good is this product if it can't be used because you don't have the proper cookware to use in which this product requires that certain cookware in order for it to be used. I am a paying customer and feel that I have been treated unfairly and find this company to be very unprofessional in dealing with customers and their satisfaction.

I requested my free bonus items, if not I wanted a return label with still no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Induction-Cooktop/Libertyville-Illinois-60048/Precision-Induction-Cooktop-hearthware-False-advertisement-and-lack-of-customer-response-L-942966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Induction Cooktop

Order Assistance

AUTHOR: Hearthware Becky - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Becky. I am the Social Media Marketing Manager for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. I am terribly sorry to hear about the difficult time youve had trying to reach our customer service department. Our representatives have been extremely busy helping customers such as yourself and, unfortunately, they simply cannot respond to every message. I can assure you that we are in the process of upgrading our phone system and hiring and training more representatives so we may better assist our valued customers.

If you would like an update on the status of your order, please send an email with your order information to facebook@hearthware.com. I will forward your information along to our customer service managers, who can provide an update on your backordered items, which we will pass along to you. Thank you for your patience.