tables

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Rebecca — South Carolina United States of America
Precision Induction Cooktop
1755 N. Butterfield Rd. Libertyville Ill. 60048 Internet United States of America

Precision Induction Cooktop Hearth ware Grossly misleading,overpriced and did not send me what they advertised and what I paid for. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Order Help

ordered the product after watching the ad on TV several times, for several days to make sure I understood the commerical. Called and ordered the product received the product but did not get what was promised and what I paid for. Was charged for the carrying case but was not told I was going to be charged. The commercial stated I Would receive a complete second set of cookware for just shipping charges did not receive, just received two cooktops and one set of cookware. The commerical clearly stated I would receive two sets of cookware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Induction-Cooktop/internet/Precision-Induction-Cooktop-Hearth-ware-Grossly-misleadingoverpriced-and-did-not-send-me-1003193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Induction Cooktop

Order Help

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. In many cases, confusion about the cookware stems from a simple misunderstanding about having accepted the additional S&P charges in order to obtain the free gift. If you feel that you are still missing items from your order, send us an email with your complete order information to facebook@hearthware.com. I will have our customer service managers compare your records with our own. Once I receive an update from them, I will pass along any relevant information to you. We genuinely appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your NuWave PIC cooking experience.