Complaint Review: Precision Induction Cooktop/Nuwave

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: missled — Houston Arkansas United States of America
Precision Induction Cooktop/Nuwave
1755 N.Butterfield Rd. Internet United States of America

Precision Induction Cooktop/Nuwave Company did not deliver all the merchandise promised, and over-charged me on shipping & handling. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Cookware Help

on 8-17-2012 I ordered 2 induction cooktops from "Nuwave". I received them [2] on 8-17-2012. I was charged $99.99 for the cooktops and a charged $69.99 shipping and handling. I was led to believe this charge to several pots and pans, or I was OVERCHARGED! As of ths date, dispite numerous calls with no success still no pots and pans as their TV adds promise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Induction-CooktopNuwave/internet/Precision-Induction-CooktopNuwave-Company-did-not-deliver-all-the-merchandise-promised-996211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Induction Cooktop/Nuwave

Cookware Help

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. In many cases, confusion about the cookware stems from a simple misunderstanding about having accepted the additional S&P charges in order to obtain the free gift. If you feel that you are still missing items from your order, send us an email with your complete order information to facebook@hearthware.com. I will have our customer service managers compare your records with our own. They will be able to confirm whether or not you were supposed to receive the bonus cookware. Once I receive an update from them, I will pass along any relevant information to you. We genuinely appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your NuWave PIC cooking experience.