Complaint Review: Precision Marketing, Phoenix,AZ

• Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: jonnyb — Kinderhook New York United States of America
Precision Marketing, Phoenix,AZ
1999 West Camelback Rd. Phoenix,, Arizona United States of America

Precision Marketing, Phoenix,AZ Nice man, made everything sound easy and cheap Phoenix,, Arizona

A man named Jonathan Watts sold me a no maintenance website for my area to help lend money. He said they are allowed to do 2 in each zip code due to federal regulations. There is only a one time fee of 19.99 never to be charged again.

He took me to a website that was supposedly his moms. It looked very legitimate. I get paid $5 for every person that fills out the info for consultation and $250 for every 10 people, that is mailed on the 15th of the month right to my mailbox.

I immediately got worried and found this website about this company being a scam and not being able to get hold of Jonathan to cancel, because they don't answer the phone, it goes to voicemail. I called credit card and found out the info has been sent to the credit card company, but no charges yet.

Capital one told me they can't do anything until charge goes through. Then I have to try to resolve it first through Precision Marketing amd if they don't refund it, then capital one would dispute it for me. I immediately within ten minutes of authorizing the charge to precision, I called Jonathan and nobody will answer. I do believe this will be a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Marketing-PhoenixAZ/Phoenix-Arizona-85015/Precision-Marketing-PhoenixAZ-Nice-man-made-everything-sound-easy-and-cheap-Phoenix-846018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Marketing, Phoenix,AZ