Complaint Review: Precision Marketing

• Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: BettyJoWilliamson — Hooks Texas United States of America
Precision Marketing
18277 W Eva Street Waddell, Arizona United States of America

Precision Marketing Eric Williams Promised me a website with a one time fee of $19.99 Waddell, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Precision Marketing

With this one time fee of $19.99 I would get a website that I could send people to and they could fill out an online form to better their credit or apply for a loan and I would get $5/person that filled out the form. When ten people filled out the form I would get a flat $250 for the 10 people. It was said that I would get an email letting me know the website was up and running and that I should call or I would get a call to do a walk through of the website. I never got the email. Eric said that I would recieve a call the next day from him if he did not hear from me before then. I never got the call either. After the initial conversation, I did check my bank records and the money had been taken out of my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Marketing/Waddell-Arizona-85355/Precision-Marketing-Eric-Williams-Promised-me-a-website-with-a-one-time-fee-of-1999-Wadd-822782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Marketing

Precision Marketing

AUTHOR: Angel - (U.S.A.)

I had the same kind of experience as you did. They were so friendly and nice until I did not wish to "upgrade". Then these guys, two different ones became very condescending and combative. They did, however, create the website and send me business cards. I went to the site and filled in the form, but no one called to offer me any mortgage deals. I also got something from them in the mail. I found them exceedingly hard to reach by phone, but the biggest problem was that attach mode when I didn't want to spend more money. I'm guessing no more will come of it.