Complaint Review: Precision Mini Storage & Moving, Bronx NY

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Jewelz — Davis California United States of America
Precision Mini Storage & Moving, Bronx NY
1118 Longwood Avenue Hunts Point, New York United States of America

Precision Mini Storage & Moving, Bronx NY They were over a month late, lost and broke countless items, left items that aren't mine, and did not attempt to resolve any issues Hunts Point, New York

The company arrived a few days late to pick up my belongings but the representative assured me they will arrive in California on time. They arrived over a month late and I had to call in countless times to get any information about where they were and when they would arrive.

When my belongings were delivered, 5 boxes and a wooden hand-crafted broom were missing, countless items were broken including furniture, and many items had grease stains, greasy tire imprints, and milk bottle stickers randomly all over. It looked like they had been in an accident. They also delivered two items that aren't mine.

When I pointed out to the movers that assembling my furniture was part of the contract they first said they couldn't do it cause they didn't know how, but then said they would try but had to retrieve tools from the truck. They got in the truck and left.

After assembling my own furniture, by myself, I started calling to get information about my missing items to no avail. [continued below]....
..... They did not seem to try to locate my items or the owner of the other items. It's been a year and I still have those items that aren't mine hoping somebody still has mine somewhere. I moved from VA to Northern CA in July 2011.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Mini-Storage-Moving-Bronx-NY/Hunts-Point-New-York-10474/Precision-Mini-Storage-Moving-Bronx-NY-They-were-over-a-month-late-lost-and-broke-cou-944641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Mini Storage & Moving, Bronx NY