brick

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Diane — Caruthers California United States of America
Precision NuWave Induction Cooktop
1755 Butterfield Road Libertyville, Illinois United States of America

Precision NuWave Induction Cooktop I kept telling the representative NEVERMIND and she kept pressing me to order. Libertyville, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: S&P Clarification

I had been watching the NuWave Cooktop infomercials for the past couple months, I thought the buy one get one free would be great (i could give one to my mom and dad for christmas and keep one). I finally made the call. WHOA, Shipping on the first cooktop was 29.95, and with all the accessories was 39.95 more, then the shipping on the FREE SET was 69.95; which is a total of 140.00 (give or take 15 cents.) I had already given the representative all my infomation including credit card but said NO WAY, I DON'T WANT TO ORDER IT; but she kept pressing me and telling me what a great deal it still was. I pray that it doesn't come anyway and I get charged 240.00 dollars. TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY DOLLARS FOR A BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ITEM THAT ONLY COST 100.00 DOLLARS. WHAT THE H**L IS THAT ALL ABOUT? WHAT A RIP OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 02:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-NuWave-Induction-Cooktop/Libertyville-Illinois-60048-1227/Precision-NuWave-Induction-Cooktop-I-kept-telling-the-representative-NEVERMIND-and-she-ke-955637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision NuWave Induction Cooktop

S&P Clarification

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. Im sorry to hear that you are disappointed in our ordering process. I would like to clarify that, while the bonus items are indeed free, we do ask that customers pay S&P for each set. We do state in our commercial as well as on our website that there is an S&P charge for the bonus items. Our policy is to only ship these items to customers who explicitly agree to pay these S&P charges, so if you receive any items that you did not accept, feel free to send an email to facebook@hearthware.com. I will have our customer service managers look into this matter for you and pass along any relevant information I receive.