Complaint Review: Precision Nuwave

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: bunker — Calgqry Alberta Canada
Precision Nuwave
1755 Butterfield rd. Internet United States of America

Precision Nuwave Hearthware Home Products, Inc I ordered the 2 for 1 precision nuwave cooktops. I received the 2 cooktops however did not received the 2 sets of pots and pans, kind of useless without the pots and pans, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Cookware Help

I ordered the2 for 1 precision nuwave cooktops.  I received 2 cooktops I did not receive the 2 sets of pots and pans that were to come with the order.

I waited 2 weeks after receipt of the 2 cooktops before I attempted to contact Nuwave about 2 sets of pots and pans not being received.  I have been phoning every day leaving my name, order #, my phone number and my email address.

I have not had a reply from these phone calls to this date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Nuwave/internet/Precision-Nuwave-Hearthware-Home-Products-Inc-I-ordered-the-2-for-1-precision-nuwave-cook-938597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Nuwave

Cookware Help

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. Im terribly sorry to hear about your missing cookware. If you send me an email at facebook@hearthware.com with your complete order information, I will have our customer service managers look into the status of your order and provide updates concerning your cookware.