Complaint Review: Precision Research

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: Sheryl — Buffalo New York
Precision Research
1215 6th Ave. New York, NY Houston, Texas USA

Precision Research Mr. Dennis Garner I was sent a check for $1680 to cash at my own bank and send $1350 to Rocheryl Baker via western union and report back to Mr. Garner via phone or email and for me to keep $200 for my troubles!!! Houston Texas

I recently applied to an ad for a secret shopper, I gave basic information such as name, address, phone number age and email address, yesterday 11/18/13 I received a letter along with a cashier's check for $1680, I was to cash the check and keep $200 as my commision, I was to go to western union and send $1350 to an individual in Texas and then report back to Mr. Dennis Garner.

I've been looking so long to find a job and with the holidays coming up I was getting desperate, I decided to go online to see if there were any complaints or info on this company or this individual and I'm so thankful I did!!!

Theese people are preying on all the people out of work, especially now so close to the holidays! I need a job but not like this! I will do whatever I can to see that the person or persons responsible are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Research/Houston-Texas-77098/Precision-Research-Mr-Dennis-Garner-I-was-sent-a-check-for-1680-to-cash-at-my-own-bank-1100799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Research