Complaint Review: Precision Solar Solutions

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Pete B — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Precision Solar Solutions
1705 W University Dr Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Precision Solar Solutions Solar One Shop Con men using Solar Shell Game Tempe, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ENOUGH STUPIDITY

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Chuck is a fraud... Pete, call me.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: EVEN MORE BS

*Author of original report: Another one of your clients calls me...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: more BS

*Author of original report: Round 1 to your lawyer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: now what ?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: PRECISION SOLAR SOLUTIONS/ CHUCK HAUCK/ SOLAR ONE SHOP/ DARIUSZ BIALOWAS/ GREEN SOLAR UNIVERSE/ CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT INFORMATION.

Alert - They use telemarketers who do not abide by the Laws of Arizona or the FTC's Do Not Call List.

They are not licensed contractors

Here are to previous reports on their other business names...

Don't be scammed. Do Not Let these people in your house. Hang up if they call you back.
This is no joke.

Pete B

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Solar-Solutions/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Precision-Solar-Solutions-Solar-One-Shop-Con-men-using-Solar-Shell-Game-Tempe-Arizona-897477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Solar Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ENOUGH STUPIDITY

AUTHOR: CH - (USA)

Graz... you screwed up every one of those jobs. Coe was full Enerbank and you gave them a 2000 dollar offset. That is a back charge to you. I had to send someone out and re close the others because of your mistakes.

after research I found that you burned 12 leads. The last 3 were when you just drove back to Chicago and quit without saying a word. Those leads cost me money.

I am not going to argue with you any longer. I don't owe you anything.

As for all the threats you have made for months now Please shut the f up or bring it ALL on NOW.... Just like that J off pete you have nothing and the more you post this bs the more people who read this crap will realise you have nothing. You are just a barking dog that won't shut up.

You should come back to AZ... the weather here is wonderful.... Oh.. wait you can't because of the multiple arrest warrants you have here because you skipped out and didn't go to you court dates... you remember ??  That's when you called the cops because you saw a ghost or spirit or boogeyman in your apartment and they took you for a 72 hour psychiatric hold and they found dope on you... remember when you call everyone at the office and pleaded with them to come save you..   Graz... I don't think everyone is nuts but I F ing know for sure you are.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Chuck is a fraud... Pete, call me.

AUTHOR: Graz P. - (United States of America)

Chuck Hauck still owes me $7,100 in back commissions for the Davis, Coe's and Buonamici. Everyone's a nut job according to Chuck.

Chuck Hauck is the nut job and his arrogance is astounding.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CHUCK HAUCK.

PETE, email me for my phone number. I have many names to get this guy in jail.

Chuck. I haven't forgotten about you and I will take you to court.

And you will pay. Dearly.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

EVEN MORE BS

AUTHOR: CH - (United States of America)

thanks for the update pete...funny... I haven't heard anything from her and everyone has my phone number... she called you because YOU are the contractor I hired and paid to be the dealer / installer...as for a new complaint what sort of fabricated crap are you going to come up with this time. Your last complaint that was thrown out at the ROC was strategically filed days before to block my new license from being issued so you could extort me for a piece of my business. remember I have the emails.

Your threat to " see me in court " for the tenth time in the last 8 months has not come to pass. whats up ? bring it on.. lets go !  or maybe another 8 months of worthless threats on this stupid site...

Thank you.. just keep posting pete... the more time that go's by the more people who take the time to read this s... will realise you are nothing but a crackpot, j off, idiot with nothing else to do.

Regards...

Another one of your clients calls me...

AUTHOR: Pete B - (United States of America)

Patty E. called me today. Seems you sold her some duct cleaning and a solar hot water system. She works for the court clerks office and she is MAD! Not only did you not file the paper work like you were supposed to but your documents show she paid for a permit that doesn't exist... And by the way a new complaint is being prepared for the ROC against you and your illustrious team of cohorts... I will see you in court.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

more BS

AUTHOR: CH - (United States of America)

NO.. pete... READ the dismissal order.. they said there was a lack of evidence on your part to warrant a citation. This is a polite way of saying the information you provided is just BS and has no merit. My attorney had nothing to do with this. It was all you. Time is on my side... the more stupid crap you post the more people will think you are just a nut job...Why would I spend the money to hire an attorney and go after you ? You are nothing but a broke down worthless plumber who can't get work and has a hobby of trying to get legitimate businesses to pay you off to stop harassing them...What I do believe is that if you continue to make disparaging and untruthful remarks about other company's that I may or may not have worked for you will definitely get into some serious trouble.

As far as criminal complaints against me you have claimed this for months and I have not been contacted or has anyone else at the office been contacted by ANY agency to request my side of the allegations. There is a reason for that pete.. because THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of any wrong doing just like your complaint at the ROC..  An investigator needs information from both sides to present it to be prosecuted... you have been saying publicly for 4 or 5 months that I have committed a crime but I have not been contacted by any agency to ask me anything... that's because there IS NO EVIDENCE only BS accusations by you and the other j off's you are involved with.

So keep going pete... some advise for you .. better to keep your mouth shut than open it up and prove you are a idiot..

Round 1 to your lawyer

AUTHOR: Pete B - (United States of America)

Well I hear you like Las Vegas now. Let me know how that works out.

Also note two things:

A) the RoC ruled they did not have jurisdiction - their words and that the police complaint for forgery & larceny are now the prevalent case matter. B) you had the chance to correct the damage you did by helping the customers who Wrote you out checks in good faith and to this day did not get what they paid you for.

I would also add, please post the complete email not a redacted version.

One would think that you would be suing me if I were the bad guy. Well I will let the Phoenix Police Department take over now.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

now what ?

AUTHOR: CH - (United States of America)

well,well, well... pete.... looks like your complaint against me at the registrar of contractors was thrown out and dismissed on 12/10/2012 and that there was no evidence to issue a citation and that the complaint was not made in good faith (roc's words) so go ahead and keep it up... people will soon realise that you are nothing but a psychotic crackpot with a personal vendetta against me for no reason... and they will come to the understanding that everything you say is nothing but BS

and I plan on posting the email you sent me and my attorney stating that you would release your complaint and stop posting if I gave you 45% of my business... don't forget pete, emails,text and pictures are forever just like this stupid site. And what you sent sounds a lot like extortion to me ...

Oh.. and I'm sure you will be happy to know that due to some of your BS handy work that I closed down the office and that 18 people are out of a job just before Christmas... it's hard to continue business with a j off like you posting false information everywhere...

#8 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Dariusz''Nightmare - (United States of America)

Precision Solar Solutions, formerly Solar One Shop, 1705 W University dr., Tempe, AZ.

SCAM ALERT.

Same people, different name. Chuck Hauck, Timothy Mullens are the ringleaders of this fly by night rip off. I am still unpaid after working for Chuck Hauck, and he has no business talent, or ethics.

When I first started working for Solar One Shop, in the fall of 2010, things were going great. Every job I sold resulted in an installation of quality products, from Solar P.V. (solar panel systems), Aeroseal, and other energy savings products.

His former partner, Dariusz Bialowas and Chuck Hauck dissolved their partnership about 9 months later, and Dariusz went back to his hometown of Chicago and set up shop, there, another deceptive organization.

About 6 months into working for the company, I started fielding phone calls from my customers, asking about their (lack of) installation. I would bring that message back to Chuck Hauck, and his disinterest in correcting the issue just amazed me.

"Chuck keeps changing his company name, thinking it won't catch up with him, but it will. I will be sure to publicize every name change. He's living on borrowed time."

Chuck Hauck is a classic manipulator and fraud. He has a huge, unmerited, ego. He is rude, obnoxious, untalented and has a quick temper if you say anything slightly wrong. But, deep down, is just a weak, insecure wannabe, reacting shockingly indifferent to negative television coverage.

He's accruing a GROWING list of VERY ANGRY people who are dedicated on making sure he lands AND STAYS in jail.

He completely blew off paying me, at this point, $7,100.00 in due commissions.

He even sunk so low as to call all my customers (who were not yet installed) and made up a bunch of lies about my being mentally off and on drugs in an attempt to intercept my warnings of doing business with him. I had made attempts to call customers to try and let them aware of actions they can take to insure a good installation and delivery of product, but those who didn't listen have or will get burned.

I am in the process of filing a civil suit and calling on EVERYONE who got burned from Chuck Hauck of Precision Solar Solutions, formerly, Solar One Shop to participate in a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT THAT I AM ASSEMBLING.

Chuck has a callous and foolishly juvenile attitude about admitting to his completely ridiculous management style. Just like the criminal, egotistical mind, he feels no one can catch up with him. Let's show him what happens when good people pool their efforts and cases in putting a criminal to justice. Chuck Hauck WILL BE PROSECUTED, rest assured, and I know this for A FACT. .. He won't be able to continue burning people for much longer. He operates on bogus licenses of practice, including a plumbing license that is NOT EVEN HIS, but a former subcontracter who he stiffed, as well.

He has changed his name to Precision Solar Solutions, hiding from his previous moniker, Solar One Shop. The same people can be found at 1705 University dr., in Tempe, AZ. His number is 480-529-8709.

Below is a link on Channel 3 about Chuck and his practices. Note the quality of classy people who work for him.

Note Chuck's comments about a former employee embezzling funds. Let's ask Chuck why his son and his buds are getting paychecks for doing completely unrelated work in a storage space at Solar One Shop, or Precision Solar (whichever your preference).

Note, that I sold Mr. Deimert featured in the video on Channel 3, and I did have a communication with him, until finally there was just nothing I could do to get Chuck to install him, along with two other customers. Dariusz Bialowas is the person Chuck Hauck is referring to, who made off with the supposed cash, but I'd like to know who swiped $120,000.00 in one fell swoop. Chuck is hiding behind another, if not several bank accounts, or has stored cash, somewhere. Note, that when Dariusz left the company, Solar One Shop was about 3-4 installations out, a healthy place to be in the contractor world. After Dariusz left, how is it that Chuck added to that pile of uninstalled jobs to well over 18 jobs out (yet to be installed)?

I decided to take Dariusz' side when I was shown who was culperate of this, but Dariusz has proven to be just as lackadaisical as Chuck.

It's a shame, considering solar panel systems are an excellent buy, with the ability to completely eliminate your utility bills. Do not get turned off to solar. There are plenty of legitimate outfits in the Phoenix, AND Chicagoland areas.

What I don't understand is that it is much easier to do business legitimately, while others find it a thrill to just hammer people out of their money. I feel bad for the Deimert's and hope they find justice, soon, as well as the Tenney's and several others.

Here is the link to a channel 3 news story about Chuck Hauck, and Tim Mullens. The other cast of characters/criminals, include Shannon Flynn, Paul Gannon, (with a very checkered past, yikes, credit card ring operator?!), Lisa Lopez, and Stephanie Phillips, a die-hard Dariusz Bialowas devotee who was given a clear choice to act on good, and decided it was none of her business. Dariusz signs her check, after all.