efficient

• Submitted: Fri, August 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2008

• Reported By:Northern Massachusetts
Precision Time: The Watch Experts
Solomon Pond Mall Marlboro, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Precision TimePrecision Time: The Watch Experts Worse Customer service...won't back up products Marlboro Massachusetts

I bought a supposedly new watch from them. Since I work with washing dishes, my main concern before purchasing the watch was waterproof capabilities. The seller told me it was up to 50meters and if I had a problem, he will exchange it no questions asked.

Same day of purchase, I washed my hands and presto, water leaked inside. I had to drive 40mins back to that store and waste $15 in gas and what happen...they rather clean it out and send me on my way. How was I guaranteed as a customer that it would not happen again or if that initial water problem did lasting damage to the watch.

And they wouldn't exchange it it because it was worn. How the hell am I suppose to find out if its waterproof if I don't wear it, submerge a new watch in water and pray it doesn't die.

I wrote a letter to their corporate and they told me all this mumbo jumbo like the initial salesman. And if I wanted to be guaranteed it's working 100% that I would have to drive down to the store, waste another $15, waste my time and wait a few weeks for them to repair it.

Ridiculous..absolutely ridiculous..and I use to work in retail. If a camera/PC/furniture had problems within the return/exchange time frame, we would exchange it like nothing happen, even if the product was used, because IT WAS DEFECTIVE.

DON'T BUY FROM PRECISION TIME WATCH COMPANY, go buy your watch at Macy's or a reputable store where they actually have good customer service from stores to corporate headquarters.

A
Northern, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2008 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Time-The-Watch-Experts/Marlboro-Massachusetts/Precision-TimePrecision-Time-The-Watch-Experts-Worse-Customer-servicewont-back-up-pro-363382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Time: The Watch Experts