Complaint Review: Precision Time

• Submitted: Thu, September 09, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 09, 2010

• Reported By: Jenny — oklahoma city Oklahoma United States of America
Precision Time
1900 NW Express Way, Suite 2057A Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

Precision Time Parent Company- Unicorn Investment Bank based in Bahrain, an Islamic financial services group operating in U.S., Malaysia, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia. calims to be a Shari'ah complaint investment bank Steal from Their Customers Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

In January 2010, I ordered a watch band and paid $41.72 at the Precision Time store located in Penn Square Mall in Oklahoma City.  I was told that I would get the watch band in 2 weeks. I waited four weeks and still no watch band. So  I went to the store to request the full refund of $41.72.    Since then I have been fighting an eight-month battle to get my money back.  In this process, they lied to me and made excuses each and every time, from store manager to regional manager.  Here are the names:

Jennifer  Schrimsher , Store Manager

Luke, Store Manager

John, Store Manager

Jason, Store Manager

Shelly Tucker, Regional Manager , Phone Number 512-417-8866

I found it hard to believe:  how could one company end up employing a bunch of pathetic liars as listed above?

They asked for the original receipt,  I mailed the original receipt to the store.

I called the store at least 10 or 12 times to check on the refund status and each time they made up different excuses not to give me the refund.

I called the Regional Manager Shelly Tucker at least 3 or 4 times to resolve the refund issue. Each time Shelly  made false promises to call me back and she never did.

As recently as two weeks ago, I called Shelly Tucker again and requested the full refund, again she promised to call me back and she never did.

After fighting an eight-month battle, I came to the conclusion that Precision Time employs a bunch of pathetic liars  who have NO integrity, NO Honesty, and No credibility.

Top management sanctions such stealing from their customers -Take customers money, Don't deliver any products to customers.

Sounds shocking?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2010 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Time/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73118/Precision-Time-Parent-Company-Unicorn-Investment-Bank-based-in-Bahrain-an-Islamic-financ-639088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Time