Complaint Review: Precision Tire and Lube

• Reported By: latesha — Greensboro North Carolina United States of America
Precision Tire and Lube
5215 West Market Street Internet United States of America

Precision Tire and Lube UNPROFESSIONAL , RUDE, MONEY HUNGRY , Internet

Let me start off by saying I absolutely HATE this company. I've had so many run ins with this company its ridiculous. I never feel satistified when I come here becase they are ALWAYS trying to get money out of me for issues that arent even accurate with my car.

It started last year when my headlights went out, they kept telling me they didnt know what was wrong with my car because they TRIED another light bulb and it didnt work for my car and that I needed to pay $80 to run a diagnosis test. Not even a week later I went to the SAME franchinse on the other side of town and you know what they told me that was wrong with it? They said I just needed new headlights. So why at the precision on Market they couldnt tell me that in the first place? They LIED just to get me to put out more money. Not even to mention the fact they charged me $60 just to install two $10 headlights.

My second incident was when I had my "check engine" light on. One guy told me that they didnt know what was wrong with it so I had to get not one, but TWO different diagnosis test's done with it because it couldve have been an "electrical" problem or a "mechanical" problem. One test was $50 and the other was $80. I went about 3 weeks ago to get an oil change and a guy told me the only test I would need to get was the $80 one. So again... Why tell me I needed BOTH tests if i only needed the ONE? Again to get money out of me.

Ok and my LAST incident was on Saturday the 23rd. I went to get the diagnosis test done for my car and decided that they were overcharging me with an unresonable amount so I told them no thanks that I would get my car fixed elsewhere. When I get back in my car I find a DIET PEPSI 2 LITTER BOTTLE AND A BURGER KING SANDWICH BOX IN MY FRONT SEAT! I was beyond livid! I am paying you guys to FIX my car NOT eat in it. I spoke to one of the workers and his response was "well it didnt come from here" FIRST OF ALL I DO NOT DRINK DIET PEPSI SO HOW WOULD A DIET PEPSI GET INTO MY FRONT SEAT?! They are ALL liars! and i absolutely HATE this company! I spoke with the manager (i believe his name was Clay)about the incident and his response was "it was in there when i got into your vehicle, but i will talk to them about it" and that was before i saw him walk back into the office and continue whatever it was he was doing.

I swear if i dont get some type of answers of SOMETHING resolved with this precision i will make it my business to go however far i need to go with exposing this company. I am VERY unsatisfied and will go as far as i need to go. I will contact headquarters I will contact the state to have them investigated or do whatever it is i need to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Tire-and-Lube/internet/Precision-Tire-and-Lube-UNPROFESSIONAL-RUDE-MONEY-HUNGRY-Internet-902350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Tire and Lube