Complaint Review: Precision Transducer Systems

• Updated: Thu, December 28, 2006

• Reported By:Brampton Ontario
Precision Transducer Systems
1950 South Grove Ave. 201, Ontario, Ontario Canada

Precision Transducer Systems (DiVinci) Got SCAMMED in brampton gas station Brampton Ontario

One guy approached me in a Black Jeep Liberty in a brampton gas station while i was filling up gas.He said he had an extra shipment,and showed me a magazine with the cost of the DIVINCI sound theatre system as $3,039.He showed me some invoices and finally made me buy it for $370 CDN....and after I came home and saw on net that this is a SCAM.I have the jeep liberty's number and that guy's cell phone number.

Is there anyway I can go to the Police???But won't they ask me that why did I bought it if it was illegal???

If you guys have any clues,email me at:
(((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

Mick
Brampton, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Transducer-Systems/Ontario-Ontario-91761/Precision-Transducer-Systems-DiVinci-Got-SCAMMED-in-brampton-gas-station-Brampton-Ontari-227690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Transducer Systems