Complaint Review: Precision Tune Auto Care

• Submitted: Mon, March 06, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:El Cajon California
Precision Tune Auto Care
1191 E. Main St. El Cajon, California U.S.A.

Precision Tune Auto Care gross negligence, failure to follow through ripoff El Cajon California

*Consumer Comment: I love this place!

After speaking with the manager who informed me that I needed some work on my car he assured me that he would oversee everything done. But Precision Tune performed a radiator flush and failed to replace my car with coolant. My car thus resulted in overheating on the freeway and stranded me there until one of my friends could come down and bring me some coolant. My car engine could have blown up. My car is 6 years old and has 90,000 miles on it; something like that could have resulted badly! Very gross negligence on their part.

Amy
El Cajon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2006 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Tune-Auto-Care/El-Cajon-California-92020/Precision-Tune-Auto-Care-gross-negligence-failure-to-follow-through-ripoff-El-Cajon-Calif-179547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Tune Auto Care

I love this place!

AUTHOR: Geminicutie19 - (U.S.A.)

I have been to Precisin Tune Auto Care in El Cajon numerous times, and nothing like that has ever happened. I have always been treated with a friendly attitude and my car never "neglected". they have performed many major services on my vehicle and every single one was done perfectly with no problems. From brakes to dealer scheduled maintenance, they covered all my problems and even offered me a shuttle service. I would recommend this shop to anyone i know, and i feel that your experience there was just bad luck. I suggest giving them another shot.