Complaint Review: Precision Tune Auto Care

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:Edmonds Washington
Precision Tune Auto Care
420 SW Everett Mall Way Suite A Everett, Washington U.S.A.

Precision Tune Auto Care *EXCELLENT SERVICE, THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR ME AND MY CAR* Everett Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU

I had been to this Precision Tune location before with fair results a few years ago for a tune-up. This time I actually broke down in the street in front of their shop. After sitting in the street for 10 minutes with no one offering to help a mechanic came out and asked if i needed help. i told him my situation and he went and got another gentleman who both pushed me out of traffic.

This may not seem like a big deal but when you are a woman who needed help and not one person stopped, well they saved the day.

I had Precision Tune diagnose and repair the vehicle and they found my fuel filter was plugged up. Most other shops would have tried to sell me a fuel pump. I really trust these guys and will not take my car anywhere else in the future.

Miriam
Edmonds, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Tune-Auto-Care/Everett-Washington-98204/Precision-Tune-Auto-Care-EXCELLENT-SERVICE-THEY-WENT-ABOVE-AND-BEYOND-FOR-ME-AND-MY-CAR-318791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Tune Auto Care

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Travis L. - (U.S.A.)

I am happy you had a great experience and look forward to servicing your car in the future. I appreciate the kind words from you because this is how we know we are doing our job correctly.

All the best in the future.