Complaint Review: Precision Tune Auto Care

• Submitted: Tue, March 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2007

• Reported By:Salinas California
Precision Tune Auto Care
1299 N. Main St. Salinas, California U.S.A.

Precision Tune Auto Care Ripoff discrimination against women by fraudulently indicating they completed a job and with no acknowlegment of wrong when confronted Salinas California

I bought a promotion for four oil changes for price of one. Manager complained about the promotion and he shouldnt have gone through with it due to losing money.

When I went in for second visit manager was rude and made it difficult for me to set up appoointment so i would walk away so he wouldnt have to honor it.

I waited 2 weeks for next appointment. When i finally got in they took 2 1/2 hours to change oil and never called me when finished.

When i picked up vehicle no one went over report with me of suggestions of work for vehicle. Just rushed me out the door.

When I went home I checked fluid levels in vehicle and no fluids besides the oil had be attented to. Radiator reserve was empty, window washer fluid below low level and power steering fluid was still low.

They had indicated on report that all fluids had been topped off. When i returned to address these issues all the manager had to say was "What do you expect when you only pay $3 for disposal fee!"

When I mentioned it didnt matter what I had paid, that the point was they said they did a job they didnt do, only response was "Im not going to argue with you. You dont have to come back if you dont want to."

So I decided I would e-mail blast all my friends and family and inform them of the fraudulent activity of this auto shop and report them so no other man or woment had to experience what I did.

They took advantage of me being a woman and assumed I wouldnt know any better if they didnt do all the work indicated. But I did and I am now holding them accountable!

Dawn
Salinas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2007 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Tune-Auto-Care/Salinas-California-93906/Precision-Tune-Auto-Care-Ripoff-discrimination-against-women-by-fraudulently-indicating-th-239894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Tune Auto Care