Complaint Review: Precision induction cooktop

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Leah — Tulare California United States of America
Precision induction cooktop
1755 N. Butterfield Road Libertyville, Illinois United States of America

Precision induction cooktop On July 14th, 2012, I ordered just one Precision induction cooktop and was told I would receive the two stainless pans, two orgreenic skillets and the skewers for Fondue. I've called several time, jus Libertyville , Illinois

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You're not getting the pans...

*UPDATE Employee: Order Help

I ordered the Precision Induction Cooktop on July 14th of 2012, I didn't receive the two stainless pots, two skillets and the skewers that were promised with my order.

When I call I get a message saying they are too busy, and to record my message.  I've done this 4 times now over the last few days.  I do not get an answer, I can't find an email address to write a mssage, and I'm getting frustrated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-induction-cooktop/Libertyville-Illinois-60048/Precision-induction-cooktop-On-July-14th-2012-I-ordered-just-one-Precision-induction-co-921390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision induction cooktop

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You're not getting the pans...

AUTHOR: shp01420 - (United States of America)

The infomercial is set up to deceive you.  Those pans are not free.  If you didn't pay the $69.95 EXTRA s&h for those pans then you won't be getting them.

The infomercial says you get the free pans, and you do, but later in the commercial it will say something about shipping and you can't really notice it's for the pans.

The person taking your order should have let you know there would be an additional shipping charge for the pans.  THEY ARE NOT REALLY FREE!

What this means?  You will pay 3 X $33.33 for the cooktops, $29.95 on shipping for the FIRST cooktop, $$39.95 s&h for the SECOND cooktop, and $69.95 s&h on the pans.  You'll basically be paying $240 total IF you agreed to the pans.  If you decide to return it all, the s&h is NOT refundable!  You have to keep what you have or you'll lose the $139.xx you paid in s&h.

You're not going to get an answer on their customer service because they know what they're doing.  You're not going to get an email from either.

Order Help

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. I apologize for the delay in the receipt of your complete order as well as the difficulty you encountered when trying to contact customer service. If you send an email to facebook@hearthware.com with your order information, we will look into the status of your order and pass along any updates or relevant information we receive. Thank you for your patience while we continue to fulfill backorders and upgrade our phone system to better assist valued customers such as yourself.