Complaint Review: PrecisionCamera.com

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: John — San Luis obispo California United States of America
PrecisionCamera.com
7 Anngina Drive Enfield, Connecticut United States of America

PrecisionCamera.com Precision Camera Repair Precision Camera is a RIPOFF for camera repairs!! Enfield, Connecticut

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact Precision Camera

Precisioncamera.com is such a ripoff. DON'T SEND YOUR CAMERA TO THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! My camera wouldn't turn on, it was a canon camera that I took care of until it broke. So I found precision camera and it looked like they would fix it for the price on their site. WRONG! Don't believe the price on their site, it was a lie.

They didn't notify me when they got my camera. I had to call them and the hold time was ridiculous each time I called. The quote almost tripled and I refused. They still billed me for looking at it. They said my camera had been exposed to liquid. NOT A CHANCE OF THIS AT ALL. I refused the estimate and they charged me a fee for looking at it. Then getting them to actually return the camera to me was hell. When I got it back it WASN'T EVEN MY CAMERA! Calling back and asking for a manager is useless. It's a joke to them. DO NOT TRUST PRECISION CAMERA, they really suck badly and I'm peeved about this. They should be out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrecisionCameracom/Enfield-Connecticut-06082/PrecisionCameracom-Precision-Camera-Repair-Precision-Camera-is-a-RIPOFF-for-camera-repai-934580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PrecisionCamera.com

Please contact Precision Camera

AUTHOR: Precision Camera - (United States of America)

We apologize for the way this repair was handled. Please contact Myles our Customer Service Supervisor directly by calling our customer service # and request to speak to him direct.