Complaint Review: Predator Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2014

• Reported By: ripped off in Door county — Sister Bay Wisconsin
Predator Inc.
1250 Distribution Way Vista, California USA

Predator Inc. Garrett Robins Sales Mgr. Predator Inc. will rip you off Vista California

Predator Inc. Sold me a license plate relocation bracket for a Hummer H2. When I attempted to install it I discovered that the holes for the license plate were to close to the supplied light. The lincese plate would have to sit partly under the light fixture. This was manufactured by Predator.  It's a pre drill powder coated part and I was not about to start re drilling. I cantacted Garrett and he emailed that he understood and that he would credit me the entire amount as well as shipping an handling. When I was sent the credit it did not include the Sand H and it was minus 20% restocking fee. Garrett refused to honor his written agreement. I contacted my bank and they credited me the entire amount.

Don't trust this company. They maybe selling the same part over and over making 20% plus shipping and handling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predator-Inc/Vista-California-92081/Predator-Inc-Garrett-Robins-Sales-Mgr-Predator-Inc-will-rip-you-off-Vista-California-1157935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predator Inc.