Complaint Review: Predators Watch Support

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: joey — lafayette Louisiana United States of America
Predators Watch Support

Predators Watch Support joey daigle i was shocked i was just browsingcraigslist and other datingsites then i got an email saying i've been reported as a preadator i disgusted me seeing my pic when all i did was just really look, Internet

I'm pretty new at this or haven't did it in awhile. I was making me an add on craigslists for mfw for dates and other dating sites. Four days later I get an email saying I've been reported as a predator. I am very outraged and disgusted that my identity may be reuined or mabey legal consiquinces. I did get responses back from craigslists and tried and realized most were scams needing a credit card. I figured most were bots and scammers because none of the were non attractive and all were on the looks scale from 8-10. And this predator site that now has my name and pic says i have to pay 100 dollars to clear my good name. AM i alone in this? Can someone help me out here?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predators-Watch-Support/internet/Predators-Watch-Support-joey-daigle-i-was-shocked-i-was-just-browsingcraigslist-and-other-995572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predators Watch Support