• Report: #1019936

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: That Black Guy — stockton California United States of America
Predators Watch

Predators Watch I have no crimes on my record, but by answering an ad on craigslist about a computer game, I have been put on this site and asked to give them money if I want it removed. Internet

I answered an ad on craigslist about an item for sale. They asked for my picture so we could meet up and I could by the item, but then here didn't answer back. A few days later, I receive this email saying I was a predator and if I wanted my profile removed I had to pay 99.95$.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predators-Watch/internet/Predators-Watch-I-have-no-crimes-on-my-record-but-by-answering-an-ad-on-craigslist-about-1019936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predators Watch