Complaint Review: Predatorwatch.org

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: MrMack — El Paso Texas
#469 2316 Pine Ridge rd. Naples, Florida United States of America

Predatorwatch.org I put a post on Craigslist, and later received an email with my photo asking if this was me, and stating I was now listed on their website. Naples, Florida

I posted an ad looking for ladies between the ages of 25  and 35 on Craigslist, and later received an email from Predatorwatch.org with my photo (from an ad I had in POF.com) asking if this was me, and that I had been put on their list of predators.  I deleted the email and just figured that it was a scam to scare me into giving them money to remove my name.  I later looked it up on line and saw that I was right, and had it confirmed when I found it on the Ripoff Report website with other similar stories.  I would like to be part of a class action lawsuit against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predatorwatchorg/Naples-Florida-34109/Predatorwatchorg-I-put-a-post-on-Craigslist-and-later-received-an-email-with-my-photo-a-1037222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predatorwatch.org