Complaint Review: Predicto Mobile

• Reported By:Sixburgh Pennsylvania
Predicto Mobile
www.predicto.com Internet U.S.A.

Predicto Mobile Premium Text, text message Internet

I have AT&T Cell phone account with 3 lines on my account. After reviewing my bill I noticed on one of my rarely used lines a few message charges adding up tp $35!, I immediatley contacted AT&T and they (with no questions asked) refunded me back for the full amount. Myself, or any of the other users on this account signed up for this service in any way. How is it fair that AT&T is giving the money back to thier customers when they don't even collect the $9.99 charge. To further my story, my wifes phone recieved a message from 65465(predicto). Finally completey fed up with this predicto B.S. I called that company directly. After 15 minutes of explaining my situation to a CSR who can barely speak english, and letting them know how their company is robbing the USA, she said she is going to mail me a check for $9.99. Lets see if I get it. I don't understand how they can charge my wireless account but can't put the refund back on........... I dont understand how they got 2 numbers off my account. PLEASE GOVERNMENT STOP THESE COMPANIES FROM ROBBING US BLINDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mcquaky
Sixburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predicto-Mobile/internet/Predicto-Mobile-Premium-Text-text-message-Internet-421134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predicto Mobile