Complaint Review: Predicto

• Updated: Fri, August 07, 2009

• Reported By:gainesville Florida
Predicto
www.predicto.com Internet U.S.A.

Predicto Billed me for a scam like all the other people reporting them. Internet

This one is going to be short and sweet. Predicto billed me for signing up with them on some survey that I don't remember taking, just like everyone else. However, this is a happier story than the others. I called, very angry, and they told me that they have a no refund policy and that their board of bull would review my case and inform me if I would get a refund. I asked what would happen if they decided I do not get a refund, and they said that would be the final decision. I informed them that if I did not get the refund I fully intended to take legal action. They issued me a refund right away, however, it's in the mail. If I don't get it I'll report back. But it's nice that they stopped dicking around.

Sara
gainesville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2009 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predicto/internet/Predicto-Billed-me-for-a-scam-like-all-the-other-people-reporting-them-Internet-477400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predicto