Complaint Review: Predicto

• Reported By:Bryanston Johannesburg Other
Predicto
predictomobile.com Internet U.S.A.

Predicto Took money without asking!! Internet

I've already entered my complaint, is almost exactly the same as everyone else complaining about this scam...
I was pulled in without my knowledge, instructed to enter a pin that would be sent to my cell phone in order to verify that I am "A Real Person" so that I can continue a survey which would apparently give me a gift without any costs being levied, etc, etc, ad nauseum...
Next thing I knew, I was sent a text which gave me the pin and told me that I had subscribed for $9.99; I didn't see that until later, BUT I was notified by AT & T that this amount had been deducted off my cell phone bill, so I immediately cancelled the subscription (which I wouldn't have known about in the 1st place without being told by my service provider).
I called the company; they deny my charges and advised that I was told on the mobile phone that I would be charged. My argument is that I was not told BEFORE the costs were levied. I just thought I was entering a pin nr, WHAT A SCAM!
I hope these guys get caught and punished.

Lesley w
Bryanston Johannesburg
South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2009 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predicto/internet/Predicto-Took-money-without-asking-Internet-435494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predicto