Complaint Review: Predicto

• Reported By:Pontiac Michigan
Predicto
predicto.com Internet U.S.A.

Predicto Tried to charge me for the service when I didn't want it. Internet

Today, January 15, 2009, I got a text message from a friend that was about a mobile game called pedicto. It said to text the word "yes" for a chance to win $50,000. This came from a friend so I figured it was leggit. I love playing games on my phone so I text "yes". After I did that, I received 5 other texts after that saying that I got 50 points. Then I got one about Susan Lucci. They didn't send me anything about the charges or how to play. They said they sent me a pin number, but I went through my texts and didn't see one. They didn't even send me a terms and conditions text.What kind of company don't have terms and conditions?

I then called to cancel the subscription after I received the text about being charged $9.99 a month for this crap. When I talked to the lady, she was happy to cancel it, but refused to take the charge off. It had only been around 2 minutes from the time I texted "yes" and the time I called her. I told her this and she argued with me. She said it was over an hour. I have the stupid texts, with the date and time. I ranted and raved about it and said, "If I am not going to use it, why are you charging me?" She said that I sent back the pin number and agreed to the terms and conditions. WHAT PIN? WHAT TERMS AND CONDITIONS?

I treatened the company if they didn't take the charge off. She said that she was sending the request to Corporate, and I will get an email from them. I told her that they better not charge me or I will take the company down. (It's funny how you talk when your mad; who do I know to take the company down? LOL) Well anyway, I googled "predicto" and found this website. I will give an update in a couple of days.

Tonya
Pontiac, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predicto/internet/Predicto-Tried-to-charge-me-for-the-service-when-I-didnt-want-it-Internet-412317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predicto