Complaint Review: Predicto

• Web:
  • Category: Websites

Predictomobile ripped me off Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care Is Here To Help

this company have been ripping me off for my money since oct,2008 this company needs to be shut down and legal action needs to be taken. I work for a cell phone company and when customer's would call into to the company I work for I thought they was not telling the truth when they would say that the did not answer the txt now I know they are telling the truth. now this company has told me that they will send me a refund and that they will take me off there list and cancel my acct I don't beleave them why should I when they have been putting charges to my cell phone . I will be calling my cell phone company and tell them what has been going on and tell them I my acct not to accept any third party company to get to my acct and only my company is to contact me about my acct and to all that read this please do the same it is hard enough trying to make ends meet don't need this ripp off company to be taking food from my mouth

Pissedoff
charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predicto/internet/Predictomobile-ripped-me-off-Internet-421272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predicto

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address any concerns you may have. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry; you can also contact our customer service at http://predicto.com/support or by sending an SMS message with the word HELP to 654654. Keep in mind, we post our toll-free customer service number on our website and include it in SMS messages we send to your cell phone.

Please note we use an industry best practice double opt-in to prevent inadvertent or fraudulent sign-ups. To enroll in our service, a prospective member must first submit their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains our terms and conditions including the monthly price of the service and billing to the cell phone. We then send a text message to their cell phone which again discloses the essential membership terms. They then must correctly enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation SMS message from their cell phone to activate the account. The double opt-in process and clear disclosures ensures a high level of consumer protection and satisfaction. If a member wants to cancel the service, they can simply text stop to 654654 or call Customer Service or go to http://predicto.com/support.

We hope this addresses any concerns you may have; if not please contact us and we'll take care of your issues.

agricultural