Complaint Review: PredictoMobile Tagged.com Predicto.com

• Updated: Fri, October 10, 2008

• Reported By:bonsall California
PredictoMobile Tagged.com Predicto.com
predicto.com Nationwide U.S.A.

PredictoPredictoMobile Tagged.com Predicto.com Predicto - PredictoMobile Scam through Tagged.com Internet Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: custome service

I was invited to this site called Tagged.com and when I signed up it asked for my cell phone number and it needed to verify my identity by text message.
I thought I was verifying Tagged.com account. But then I began to receive text message with stupid yes/no questions about political parties and other stupid questions.

I thought I was being spammed on my cell phone but I found out that it was worse than I thought and I was actually being charged $9.99 for the stupid questions per month. I found the company on Google and called to cancel. Then I called T-Mobile and was told by T-Mobile to text the word, 'STOP' to 654654.

T-Mobile reversed the charges but this is wrong and unsuspecting people will be invited to Tagged.com to be literally tagged with a big bill. I didn't ask to be spammed with Will Brad and Angelina split up before 2009? Who cares and why would I pay $9.99 for this company to text me the questions? This is the biggest scam I have seen in a while. Tagged.com should be taken offline.

Patsandiego
bonsall, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2008 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PredictoMobile-Taggedcom-Predictocom/nationwide/PredictoPredictoMobile-Taggedcom-Predictocom-Predicto-PredictoMobile-Scam-through-Tagg-374519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PredictoMobile Tagged.com Predicto.com

AUTHOR: Joe Harvey - (U.S.A.)

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like address any concerns. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry. Keep in mind, our toll-free customer service number is also posted on our website as well as included in SMS messages sent to your phone.

Please note that a customer enrolls in our service by submitting their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains the terms and conditions including price of service and billing to the cell phone. We then send the user a text message to their personal cell phone which again details this information. In order to activate the account, the user must then enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation from their cell phone. The clear disclosures and double opt-in process ensures high levels of consumer protection and satisfaction. Again, we look forward to speaking with you and resolving any concerns which you may have.

custome service