Complaint Review: PredictoMobile

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:High Point North Carolina
PredictoMobile
One Bridge Plaza, Suite 275 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

PredictoMobile Another victim of scam Fort Lee New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care

I was also a victim of the Predicto scam. I had premium text messages blocked on my cell phone to prevent further charges but I did call them to voice my opinion on their sleazy practice. They wanted my cell phone # and email address. What guts! I absolutely refused to give them either on the offchance they would attach to my phone again. I'll take my losses before I give them any additional information.

Hollie b
High Point, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PredictoMobile/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/PredictoMobile-Another-victim-of-scam-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-426924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PredictoMobile

Customer Care

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address any concerns you may have. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry; you can also contact our customer service at http://predicto.com/support or by sending an SMS message with the word HELP to 654654. Keep in mind, we post our toll-free customer service number on our website and include it in SMS messages we send to your cell phone.

Please note we use an industry best practice double opt-in to prevent inadvertent or fraudulent sign-ups. To enroll in our service, a prospective member must first submit their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains our terms and conditions including the monthly price of the service and billing to the cell phone. We then send a text message to their cell phone which again discloses the essential membership terms. They then must correctly enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation SMS message from their cell phone to activate the account. The double opt-in process and clear disclosures ensures a high level of consumer protection and satisfaction. If a member wants to cancel the service, they can simply text stop to 654654 or call Customer Service or go to http://predicto.com/support.

We hope this addresses any concerns you may have; if not please contact us and we'll take care of your issues.

Sincerely,