Complaint Review: PredictoMobile

• Submitted: Fri, December 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Lake In the Hills Illinois
PredictoMobile
One Bridge Plaza Ste 275 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

PredictoMobile Unauthorized Charge to my Cell Phone Bill Fort Lee New Jersey

Upon signing on to the internet an ad using the Coke name said to answer a question , enter your cell phone number and get Coke reward points. I answered the question and then the next thing I saw was a place to sign up for a $9.99 charge every month to my cell phone bill. I automaticly said no and answered stop as it said and guess what? I got my cell phone bill and was charged $9.99 for a subcription to this predictoMobile. What a scam! Beware!

Maggie
Lake In the Hills, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PredictoMobile/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/PredictoMobile-Unauthorized-Charge-to-my-Cell-Phone-Bill-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-400616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PredictoMobile