Complaint Review: PredictoMobile

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008

• Reported By:pasadena California
PredictoMobile
http://www.predictomobile.com/index.cfm/fuse/signup Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

PredictoMobile Charge my Tmobile account without my consent Fort Lee New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care

August 13th, 2008

I normally don't check my bill but something striked me as odd when I saw a charge for $21 dollars show up as a "usage charge" I thought it might be because I went over my minutes but I pay $100 a month for unlimited usage. As I look closer the bill was for something called PredictoMobile and Thumbplay.

A company known on the web as a scam device to get you to input your cell phone and receive a text. Once you open it up you have already agreed to their terms and charges. This went on for 4 months without my knowledge. Tmobile was gracious enough to remove the charges but only for 3 months. The last charge will have to stay.

I called up PredictoMobile and got female voice with a heavy Indian (from India) accent. I asked "Julie" to remove my charges and cancel this account. She told me could not receive any charges as she is not authorized to do so. So I asked to speak to her supervisor. I was infuriated when she tried to put me on hold. A Sharon came on the line and asked for my address in order to process the request for refund. I was a bit apprehensive about giving my personal information away to a company that is in the business to rip people off.

I gave my boyfriend's address instead and now am waiting to see if this so called "fun" company is going to repay what they have stolen from me.

Linda
pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PredictoMobile/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey/PredictoMobile-Charge-my-Tmobile-account-without-my-consent-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-362681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PredictoMobile

Customer Care

AUTHOR: Customer Care - (U.S.A.)

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address any concerns. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry. Keep in mind, our toll-free customer service number is also posted on our website as well as included in SMS messages sent to your phone.

Please note that a customer enrolls in our service by submitting their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains the terms and conditions including price of service and billing to the cell phone. We then send the user a text message to their personal cell phone which again details this information. In order to activate the account, the user must then enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation from their cell phone. The clear disclosures and double opt-in process ensures high levels of consumer protection and satisfaction. In the event that someone wants to cancel the service one can simply text stop to 654654 or call Customer Service and they will assist you. Again, we look forward to speaking with you and resolving any concerns which you may have.

Sincerely,