Complaint Review: Predicto.com

www.predicto.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-3600518
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Predicto.com I will tell you your fortune Predicto.com - You're Scammers! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care Is Here To Help

Today I recieved two text messages from Predicto.com. I did not sign up for anything, nor do I give out my phone number to companies who I am not sure of what they do.
The text message gave me a 'pin' number and an advertisment to enter to win a cash drawing of $50,000. It also said it was $9.99/mo service, and to text 'stop' to cancel this.
So, I texted 'stop'. Predicto.com replied "You are not yet a member." OF COURSE I'm not yet a member. I didn't sign up for this and I do not want it!
After doing some web research, I came across this website and saw other people had the same predicament.
I DID NOT sign up for Predicto.com. I DID NOT give my phone number to any shady websites. I AM NOT interested in a cash drawing. I want to see how many other people are getting scammed by this and if we can do something.
I'm going to call my cell phone provider next to alert them that I did not sign up for this and to hopefully spearhead any talks about charges, hopefully if I let the company know before the charges appear, the charges will be dropped from my bill. I use AT&T.
I hope Predicto.com will be revealed as a scam!

Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictocom/internet/Predictocom-I-will-tell-you-your-fortune-Predictocom-Youre-Scammers-Internet-457892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predicto.com

Customer Care Is Here To Help

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address any concerns you may have. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry; you can also contact our customer service at http://predicto.com/support or by sending an SMS message with the word HELP to 654654. Keep in mind, we post our toll-free customer service number on our website and include it in SMS messages we send to your cell phone.

Please note we use an industry best practice double opt-in to prevent inadvertent or fraudulent sign-ups. To enroll in our service, a prospective member must first submit their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains our terms and conditions including the monthly price of the service and billing to the cell phone. We then send a text message to their cell phone which again discloses the essential membership terms. They then must correctly enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation SMS message from their cell phone to activate the account. The double opt-in process and clear disclosures ensures a high level of consumer protection and satisfaction. If a member wants to cancel the service, they can simply text stop to 654654 or call Customer Service or go to http://predicto.com/support.

We hope this addresses any concerns you may have; if not please contact us and we'll take care of your issues.

Customer Service