Complaint Review: Predicto.com

Predicto.com
Predicto.com Internet U.S.A.

Predicto.com - Predicto Fradulent fees Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Predicto Service : Another long time victim

This company kept billing my cell phone bill monthly a fee of 9.99 and i never heard of them i didnt give them my phone number because i have never heard of them, called them to speak to a service representative and she stated that i must have signed up for something which i didn't. I feel that these people are rip off artists and should be shut down or arrested.

Angry man
shreveport, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictocom/internet/Predictocom-Predicto-Fradulent-fees-Internet-405994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predicto.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Predicto Service : Another long time victim

AUTHOR: Rocketqjq - (U.S.A.)

My wife thought this $9.99 was part of the Verizon bill and just paid it each month. She also would receive weird text messages which just seem like the normal Marketing Junk we receive over the land lines. This has gone on for over a year now. It appears Predicto predicted correctly with us, in that, "we wouldn't notice the extra $9.99 fee and/or thought it was just part of Verizon of our 4 phone lines we have". So, we (unknowingly) helped in the Success of the Predicto business. With all of the complaints I've been reading about Predicto, it seems that something could be done to stop such companies from preying on innocent people. I wonder if Verizon and other Cell Phone companies get a kick back from this service or if they are the ones supplyling the Phone Numbers??? Makes one say " Hummmmm".

Bottom Line: Predicto should have to Show Proof of Customers Contacting them and Ordering this Service or all money should be returned. NOW, that would seem fair to me. NOW, I wonder if Predicto would be willing to abide by this rule????