Complaint Review: Predicto.com

• Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Columbia South Carolina
.predictomobile.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Predicto.com Predicto is a Rip off Internet

I don't know how I got connected with Predicto but I don't ever remember signing up for it or voting for anything. the first few times they text me I replied with a PLEASE STOP TEXTING ME to no avail. it has been a couple months that they have been texting me> I just want it to STOP. I get texts at 6am to midnight , what the hell is their problem,.if they are a rich company it's because they are milking the ignorant and the unawares.

If there is anything you can do to help I would greatly appreciate it. I just recently (TODAY) asked them to cancel whatever to get them to quit sendiong me their bullshit.I am sorry for cursing but I am sick of Predicto.com.T

Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictocom/internet/Predictocom-Predicto-is-a-Rip-off-Internet-411134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predicto.com