Complaint Review: Predicto.com

• Reported By:Green Bay Wisconsin
Predicto.com
Predicto.com Internet U.S.A.

Predicto.com Predicto ripped me off for taking IQ Test Internet

I evidently signed up for Predicto.com by accident when I innocently took an online IQ test. I started getting charge $9.99 for "Data and other usage charges" and had no clue on why. I went to my Cellular company and they said that if I did an IQ test online that I may have unknowingly signed up for the service. I am extremely mad that they can decive you like this to make money and get away with it. I think they should be find and made to reimburse everyone they duped.

Stephen
Green Bay, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictocom/internet/Predictocom-Predicto-ripped-me-off-for-taking-IQ-Test-Internet-472719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predicto.com