Complaint Review: Predicto.com

• Updated: Sun, December 14, 2008

• Reported By:hollywood Florida
http://www.predictomobile.com/index.cfm Internet U.S.A.

Predicto.com Unauthorized SMS sending scam-ripoff Internet

Sent me two Unauthorized text messages I dont know were they got my cell phone number since is very private and I never ever send it to them or subscribed on their web site.

Checked them on google and they are several complains of these people charging 10$ a month for services they never subscribed, I call their costumer service asking them to please take me out of their list.

I also complained to my service provider AT&T. I sent a text message to them asking to QUIT AND STOP any sms.

hollywood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2008 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictocom/internet/Predictocom-Unauthorized-SMS-sending-scam-ripoff-Internet-401228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predicto.com