Complaint Review: Predicto.com

• Reported By:Lancaster Pennsylvania
Predicto.com
www.predicto.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Predicto.com My Mother thought I did this THANKS PREDICTO !! Internet

My Mother called me and accused me of using her cell phone to text something to " Predicto.com" -- Now, I am a Law Student at HACC Lancaster PA and this struck me as absurd.....I do not steal ....so I did some online research and they did this, thats what I beileve after reading this page AND MY FRIENDS, I DO NOT "PASS THE BUCK" .....IF I OWED HER HUSBAND 9.99 IN UNAUTHORIZED USE , I WOULD HAVE PAID IT .....THEY OFFER A "FREE" ACCOUNT -- SO HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT I did to see how this scam works....I SIGNED UP FOR A FREE ACCOUNT W/OUT USING A CELL NUMBER -- ODDLY ENOUGH , I NEVER GOT A VERIFICATION EMAIL [ PUT IN TWO DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESSES -- AND KEPT WATCHNG FOR THE EMAILS... I NEVER GOT THEM - EVEN 24 HOURS LATER] ... I did not give them a cell number , even for Support Complaining. ~~~~ I hope they sue you Predicto....!!!!!! Heather.

Gottya
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2008 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictocom/nationwide/Predictocom-My-Mother-thought-I-did-this-THANKS-PREDICTO-Internet-398802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predicto.com