Complaint Review: Predictomobile Vote

Predictomobile Vote
Nationwide U.S.A.

Predictomobile Vote Billed me through Sprint Service Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: We Can Help!

Predictomobile Vote sent 9 text messages to me which I could not refuse and put a $9.99 charge on my Sprint Service bill. I did not authorize or know of any charge that was going to be made. I read the other complaint and my problem is an echo of that one.

Bob
Saratoga, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictomobile-Vote/nationwide/Predictomobile-Vote-Billed-me-through-Sprint-Service-Nationwide-378303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predictomobile Vote

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Americanmom - (U.S.A.)

I work for Sprint and we can take care of that for you. I do agree that those premium messaging service providers are slick, however Sprint has the ability not only to unsubscribe you from the service, but we also have the ability to block these kind of services from being sent to your cellphone. The easiest way to unsubscribe is usually to text STOP QUIT END CANCEL UNSUBSCRIBE to the provider from your phone, however since I have never subscribed to one of these services I cannot gaurantee its success. But just give Sprint Customer Service a call by pressing *2-Talk on your phone or by dialing 800-Sprint1 from any landline. I'm sorry you have been victimized.

#2 Consumer Suggestion