Complaint Review: Predictomobile

• Submitted: Tue, September 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 02, 2008

• Reported By:Universal City Texas
Predictomobile
1 Bridge Plaza, Suite 275 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

PredictoMobile Charged cell phone bill twice 9.99 for a service I supposedly signed up for when I took a survey! Fort Lee New Jersey

When we received our cell phone bill in July the amount was about $10 more than usual and upon reviewing our bill I found a charge for $9.99 for a company called PredictoMobile. I had no idea what or who this company was so I went to the internet and looked them up and got a telephone number. When I called the 1-800 number I was told that I took a survey and during that survey "I agreed" to their service. I explained to the Representative that not only did I not know anything about their company or the service they supposedly provide but that I certainly would not spend $10 a month to have access to receive a text message or whatever it is that they do. I was told that since I "acknowledged and agreed" to it there was nothing they could do. I asked to speak with a supervisor, who was of no help and I was then told they would send an escalated compliant to their corporate office. They said they would cancel the service and I would receive any future billings.
Well you guest it! I just got a new bill and there is that $9.99 charge for nothing. I called and was told by the Representative, Oh! didn't you get the credit?...Of course I've received no credit/check and was charged again.

I was told once again that they would escalate my compliant.

I don't know what has to happen but this company is absolutely ripping people off. This link they have to these survey does not clearly state that you are signing up for some service that will charge you $9.99 to have access to whatever it is that they do. I asked for their corporate office information but was told by the Representative that she didn't have the phone number but gave me an address. I'm not sure what contacting their corporate office will do.

V p
Universal City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2008 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictomobile/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/PredictoMobile-Charged-cell-phone-bill-twice-999-for-a-service-I-supposedly-signed-up-for-369121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predictomobile